Once opted for; the subscription cannot be cancelled for the subscribed period however, you have an option to disable the auto-renewal of the subscription. When you select this option, your subscription won’t renew but you will still have access to the benefits for the rest of the subscribed period post which you will need to select the option to auto-renew to continue using the benefits.
Ahlan! How can we help?
Articles in this section
- What’s NowNow Plus?
- How can I get NowNow Plus?
- What are the available Subscription plans?
- What will happen when my subscription ends?
- What will happen to my subscription if I disable the auto-renewal option?
- Would my subscription be renewed at the same price?
- How can I check the remaining days of my subscription?
- Can I cancel the subscription?
- Is there any minimum order value on the order(s) after I have opted for the subscription?
- Is there any limit on the number of orders I can place and avail the free delivery once I have subscribed to a plan?