If the merchant cancels any item(s) from the order, the shipping fee would be waived off and you would only be charged for the items we ship. In cases, where there is no cancellation in the order, one (or more items) are cancelled by you, or all the suggested replacements are accepted by you; shipping fee will be applicable.
Ahlan! How can we help?
Articles in this section
- What are the shipping fees?
- What if one or more item(s) are cancelled from the order by the merchant, would I still be charged with the shipping fees?
- Why am I being charged with 1 AED pre-authorization fee? How would it be refunded?
- Would I be charged with 1 AED fee every time I place an order?
- If I pay by credit card how do I get the amount back for items not delivered?
- How can I add or delete my card info from the nownow account?
- Are there any other charges or taxes in addition to the price shown? Is VAT added to the invoice?
- What are the modes of payment?