The pre-authorization fee of 1 AED would be charged only once when you save your payment method and post that all the subsequent orders would only be charged for the items that are shipped and delivered (after any cancellations or replacement adjustment) unless you change the saved payment method, in which case we would again pre-authorize the new card once for 1 AED to save it on your profile for future orders.
Ahlan! How can we help?
Articles in this section
- What are the shipping fees?
- What if one or more item(s) are cancelled from the order by the merchant, would I still be charged with the shipping fees?
- Why am I being charged with 1 AED pre-authorization fee? How would it be refunded?
- Would I be charged with 1 AED fee every time I place an order?
- If I pay by credit card how do I get the amount back for items not delivered?
- How can I add or delete my card info from the nownow account?
- Are there any other charges or taxes in addition to the price shown? Is VAT added to the invoice?
- What are the modes of payment?